A. Technological Resources:
Sanchez Mira is known for its application of the technology in Nata de Coco making, Coco- Vinegar Making, Geo-textile making,Coco- Novelty items making , Vermi Composting and Mushroom Production
Nata de coco, sweetened or pickled can be one of the top chosen pasalubong produced by CSU- Sanchez Mira.
The edible mushroom produced by the campus.
Rice Production for the last cropping this year.
Rented Canteen Cottages
Concentrated Calamansi Juice
B. Human Resources: Profile of Personnel Involved in the Campus Business
Name of Employees
|Sex||Age||Educational Attainment||Area of Assignment||Status of Employment|
|Dr. Remelyn C. Bautista||F||35||Ph.D.||Campus Business Coordinator||Permanent|
|Dr. Janet O. Bagasol||F||Ph.D.||Campus Food Services Coordinator||Permanent|
|Mr. Arthur C. Lucero||M||46||BSAgri/Crop Science||Nagbaranganan Project Coordinator||Permanent|
|Mr. Fame A. Bagasol||M||58||MS Agri||Nagbaranganan Project Asst. Coordinator||Permanent|
|Mr. Rommel Peregrino||M||BS Agri||Animal Project/ Vermi Compost||Permanent|
|Ms. Nelia P. Ilac||F||BSBiology||IGE Staff||Contractual|
|Roman Bonoan||M||27||BS Agri/Crop Science||Rice Production||Job Order|
|Phil Andrew||M||28||HS Grad||Rice Production||Job Order|
|Percival Bautista||M||26||HS Grad||Rice Production||Job Order|
|Arnel Payas||M||26||HS Grad||Cacao Production||Job Order|
|Mark Rogie Gamino||M||College Undergrad||High Impact Project/Beekeeping||Contractual|
|Benson Casil||M||BS Agri||Mushroom Production||Contractual|
|Remar Tapec||M||BS Agri||Piggery||Job Order|
|Elmer Navarro||M||BS Crim||Vermi Composting||Job Order|
|Maricel Sabuyan||F||College Undergdrad||Coco- Food Products||Job Order|
C. Income Generating Enterprises on:
|1. College of Hospitality Industry Management Bakery: This is only starting this December although it has tried last November 2017.
2. Library– The minimal income comes from the printing of papers, documents and the use of the photocopier.
3. College of Information and Computing Sciences- Splash. This is a training service of the college which also generates income for the college and the campus.
4. College of Teacher Education Let Review. The college conducts a review once in a year so income is on annual basis.
5. College of Criminal Justice Board Review. College of Industrial Technology -Repair and Training Services.
6. College of Agriculture Crop production.
2. Research and Extension
- Production: These include rice production, piggery, mushroom, vermi-compost and sheep and goat production.
- Facilities: The rentals of the infra like the canteen, the food court and the library facilities like the internet printing / photocopier also serve as income generating project of the
- Other: Personal Enhancement Cash Loan and Loan Interest