CAGAYAN STATE UNIVERSITY – Sanchez Mira Campus is in need of REGISTERED NURSE (Contract of Service), a board passer with experience who is willing to render services on weekends whose duties and responsibilities are the following:
- Perform periodic physical fitness inspection of students and keeps record of findings;
- Refer cases to physicians;
- Treat minor ailments and give first aid treatment for burns, wounds, etc, in the clinic;
- Maintain a functional school clinic;
- Check on the proper sanitation and healthful living conditions of the school;
- Give advice and guidance on health and sanitation;
- Train first aid teacher on remedial work;
- Assist the physician in his clinic work;
- Prepare and submits periodic, annual and other required reports;
- Does other related work;
- Does other work as instructed/advised by the Campus Executive Officer.
Please submit application documents (Application Letter, Transcript of Records (TOR), photo copy of the Report of Rating or Certificate of Rating and Resume) to the Campus Executive Officer, Dr. Narcitas B. Ouano. For additional information, please visit the Campus HRMO Officer.